Udyog Aadhaar MSME/SSI unit is an entity which meets set criteria. Udyog Aadhaar, MSME or SSI unit registration is not mandatory as per any statute but entities can avail few benefits available under different laws by registering themselves.
The most common and simplest form of business is a sole proprietorship. Many small businesses operating in the India are sole proprietorship. An individual proprietor owns and manages the business and is responsible for all business transactions.
What are the Documents required for Udyog Aadhaar Registration?
- Copy of Proprietor PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhaar card / Voter Identity card
- Rental Agreement / EB / Water bill of Business place
What is the process for getting Udyog Aadhaar Certificate ?
- Fill up application form
- You will receive OTP on mobile or email
- make online payment
- Executive will call for OTP
- Executive will process application
- Provide OTP to executive & Receive certificate on mail