TDS return is the statement filed with the income tax department by deductors or collectors of TDS/TCS stating the details of amounts deducted/collected along with the PAN number, date and other essential details regarding the
What are the Documents required for TDS Return?
- PAN Card /PAN Number
- TDS certificates (if TDS has been deducted by other)
- All Bank Accounts Information
- details of Original return/details of notice
- Tax payment challans
What is the process for TDS Return?
- Login to www.tin-nsdl.com
- Relevant TDS form has to be filled in accordance with the file formats mentioned in the above website.
- The prepared file has to be verified using the File Validation Utility (FVU) provided by NSDL.
- If any errors are found, same should be rectified and verified again with FVU.
- After FVU, an upload file is generated which should be uploaded through the NSDL website.