Each Company combined in India must consent to the persistent government standards and bearings after union; an exclusive business is required to fit in with the distinctive laws and courses of action under the Companies Act 2013 and rules made there under.
Registrar of Companies (ROC) is the appointed master that courses of action with association of Companies Act 2013 and it falls under Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The associations joined under the Companies Act, 2013 are required to record diverse structures, returns and reports with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in an electronic mode inside the embraced time close by the prescribed charges.To avoid disciplines and fines, it is obligatory to adjust to all compliances significant to your association.
Rules for Annual e-Filing
- Go to the Annual Filing Corner following the connection gave on the landing page of the MCA Portal and down load the appropriate e Forms following the connection “Download e Forms”
It would be ideal if you take note of that lone the most recent variant of eForm accessible on the MCA entry ought to be utilized for e-Filing.
- Enter the CIN and tap the Pre Fill Button. Your PC ought to be associated with the Internet. A portion of the fields viz. Organization Name, Registered Address will be naturally filled by the framework (if there should be an occurrence of Form 20B, the deliver is required to be filled physically). On the off chance that there is any disparity in the information please contact the RoC, for doing the important redress.
- Top off whatever is left of the fields in the eForm and join the relevant connections. Ensure that the aggregate size of the eForm including every one of the connections does not surpass 2.5 MB. On the off chance that the document size of Form 23AC surpasses 2.5MB, please utilize Additional Attachment Sheet. It would be ideal if you take after the well ordered process, for uplading the Additional Attachment Sheet.
- Tap on the Check Form catch. On the off chance that you have not filled all the required information, the framework will alarm you about the same. Kindly do the vital rectifications if there should be an occurrence of any blunders.
- Tap the mark enclose the e-shape and append the computerized signature authentication by utilizing the ‘Sign and Save As’ alternative. It would be ideal if you utilize the Digital Certificate(s) of the Authorized Signatories i.e. which has been enrolled on the MCA Portal, for part check reason.
- Tap on the Pre-examination catch. Ensure that your PC is associated with the Internet. Framework should caution you if there are any blunders, Please do the fundamental adjustments subsequent to tapping the ‘Change’ catch and rehash Step (4) to (6). When Pre-examination is effective, the framework will bolt the Form. On the off chance that the measure of the eForm including the connection is more than 2.5 MB, the pre-examination won’t be fruitful.
What are the Documents required for ROC Return Filing?
- Form 23AC to be filed by all Companies
- Form 66 to be filed by Companies having paid up capital of Rs.10 lakh to Rs. 5 crore
Profit & Loss Account
- Form 23ACA to be filed by all Companies
- Form 20B to be filed by Companies having share capital
- Form 21A to be filed by companies without share capital
Process for ROC Return Filing ?
Finish our Simple Form
- You are required to fill points of interest in our straightforward survey and submit records.
Present the Documents
- Present all the required data and archives and we should deal with the rest.
Check of Documents
- All the required archives, returns,forms are arranged and confirmed.
We should document the structures.
- We File different structures and returns required with the ROC and refresh every one of your records.
Your work is finished.
- When return is recorded, we should send you the reports and restore your DSC.