The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) declaration has now turned out to be compulsory for all makers, brokers, eateries and the individuals who are engaged with nourishment business, regularly named as Food Business Operators (FBOs). In this way, any sorted out nourishment assembling or handling or bundling or conveying substance is presently required to acquire a FSSAI License before beginning business.
As you are wanting to deal sustenance item through a stage you should require a nourishment permit/FSSAI License in light of your turnover of your business. FSSAI enrollment ought to be gotten before begin of business.
Which type of FSSAI License I require?
License/Registration sort relies upon the yearly turnover of the nourishment business. If you don’t mind allude to the above clarified License class for more elucidation.
FSSAI has 3 classes in light of Annual turnover
- FSSAI Registration – turnover below 12 lakhs annuall
- FSSAI State License – turnover between 12 lakhs to 20 crores annuall
- FSSAI Central License – turnover above 20 crores annaul
What are the Documents required for Food Licences?
- List of food products
- Partnership deed/Affidavit of Proprietorship/MOA&AOA
- List of Directors with full address and contact
- Blue Print of Processing Unit & Equipment/Machinery
- Proof of possession of premises
- ID and Address proof issued by Government authority
Process For Food Licences(FSSAI)
- sign up the FSSAI FBO join gateway
- Fill the recommended shape and submit it to produce a special reference ID for your application.
- Affirmation is produced in the wake of presenting the application which is to be submitted to the concerned State Authority or Regional Office of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India alongside the supporting archives and endorsed expense.
- After due check and assessment by the specialists, permit is conceded to the candidate.