Computerized Signature is procedure by which validness or validity of a report can be confirmed. An advanced mark aim is to fathom the issue of altering and pantomime in computerized field. Computerized marks can give confirm with regards to the starting point, personality and status of an electronic archive, exchange or message.A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) can be displayed electronically to demonstrate character, to get to administrations on the web or to sign certain reports carefully. A DSC furnishes with an abnormal state of security for online exchanges by guaranteeing outright protection of data traded utilizing a DSC.
What are the Documents required for DSC Registration?
- Copy of PAN Card In case of Company
- Address proof of the Applicant (Aadhar catd or Voter ID card)
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport Size of Photograph of the Applicant
- Constitution proof of the business in case of Business
What is the process for getting Digital Signature Certificate?
- Confirmation of Documents
- Documenting the Application for DSC Application frame
- Managing Respective Authorities
- Following until the point when DSC is issued